§ 233. Translate into English
- Atá bóṫar cam go Baile Áṫa Cliaṫ.
- Fág stól ag an túirne, agus cuir caṫaoir ag an teine.
- Atá Diarmuid O’Caṫail in Éirinn anois, níl sé ag dul go tír eile.
- Níl an boṫar glan.
- Atá an béo leaṫan, láidir.
§ 234. Translate into Irish
- Do not leave a chair at the door
- The day is cold and soft.
- I am not going to Ballina, I am going to DUblin and Cahal O'Neill is going with me.
- We are not going yet as the weather is cold.
- The road is dry, the boreen is not dry.
- A soft crooked boreen.
- The road is not broad.
as in English
See § 13-16